A cool way to learn and write 8085 assembly language programs. Gone are the days when you punched in the assembly language in hex format and hoped nothing went wrong.
The salient features include.
- Write your programs using the syntax highlighting text editor which also gives contextual help in the status bar.
- A built in 2 pass assembler and a full source level debugger to simulate/debug your 8085 programs.
- View the state of the memory / register / flags.
- Modify any memory location / register / instructions.
- Set breakpoints.
- Modify instructions at runtime with syntax checking.
This software is completely free and comes with the full source code which can be compiled using VS2005.
Syntax highlighting Text Editor
Simulator running with source level debugging and breakpoint.